Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Buying a licence for my site

licence buy phpfox nulled version full version help with theme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rpkpba

rpkpba

• Campers
  • 13 posts
  • LocationIndia
Hi,

I am a new devoloper, i like this very much, But i need to buy a licence for my domain, currently installed Nulled version of phpfox community,

but i can't pay that much money for that(299$ is too big for me). if i continue this nulled version they will blacklist my site, i have an idea i don't know it

will work or not?. please any one help me in this matter.

1:- Buy lite version ($99) For my site,

2:-Download Community version from other place. and install.

3:-When they check my site there is a licence for my site,(i can white listed).

Please give me a reply.

Arkay9

Arkay9

Fox Fan Club

• Fox Fan Club
  • 833 posts
Usually they also have a track what License of phpfox does your website own.. In Such Case if you Install a community version of Phpfox on a Lite Version licensed Website. They will revoke your account and you will not be eligible for Future benefits. Its Either completely Nulled or Completely Licensed.
PLEASE NOTE:: Nulled Versions are for educational purposes only. use a licensed software If you intend to use it for Commercial Usage.

millzee

millzee

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK
have to agree with Arkay,

anything you plan to make live you should really go with the licensed version. After all the developers have spent a huge amount of time, effort and capital building this awesome product.

I do think if you register as a phpfox developer you get a free community license to use for developer purposes. (in a dev env)

Dragon

Dragon

Pro Developer

• Campers
  • 528 posts
Agreed with them. I bought the full package to go live.

It's not just for not getting blacklisted, but for supporting them too. If they stop making PHPFox cause we all using nulled versions, we won't be around at PFC any more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: licence, buy phpfox, nulled version, full version, help with theme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users