Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Unable to write to temporary folder: /tmp/

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

algi

algi

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 29 posts
I have this error when i install the phpfox v3 beta 3.... how can fix this? i read about this and it is a problem with the file "temp" fom the server i need to do chmod 777 to this file but where is? i am install this website in a subdomain......... how can fix?

algi

algi

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 29 posts
I solved the problem applying this:

### 1. Open file

install/include/installer.class.php

### 2. Around line 81 find

$this->_sTempDir = Phpfox::getLib('file')->getTempDir();

### 3. Replace with

$this->_sTempDir = dirname(__FILE__) . '/temp/';

### 4. Create a new folder called

install/include/temp

### 5. Change the folder permission to

But when i finish the install in the last step i have this message in red:

not_valid_host_name

AND AFTER I CAN ENTER TO THE WEBSITE BUT I CAN´T DO ANYTHING.... I CAN´T POST A MESSAGE, UPLOAD A PICTURE, MUSI, VIDEO NEITHER O CAN USE THE SHOUTOX.... WHEN I CLICK ON SHARE THE PAGE STAY DO NOTHING ONLY SHOW THIS MESSAGE ON SHOUTBOX

Posted Image Adding your shoutout... AND THIS IS WHAT IT DOES WHEN I CLICK ON SHARE Posted Image

WHAT COULD BE? ALL FOLDER HAVE CHMOD 777 I AN INSTALLING PHPFOX ON A SUBDOMAIN

algi

algi

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 29 posts
Lol!!! i resolved the problem i had the wrong subdomain... i tried to install it on this domain... beta.mysite.com and i create a new subdomain call development.mysite.com and work!!! now the site work like a charm!.. another thing... before i changed the .htaccess and i had this problem "I CAN´T POST A MESSAGE, UPLOAD A PICTURE, MUSI, VIDEO NEITHER O CAN USE THE SHOUTOX.... WHEN I CLICK ON SHARE THE PAGE STAY DO NOTHING ONLY SHOW THIS MESSAGE ON SHOUTBOX" so i reupload the original .htaccess and i don´t have any problem... I THINK THIS TOPIC IS SOLVED!!! :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users