Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

MObile Theme Like Facebook

MObile Theme MObile Theme Like Facebook

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

musaonline

musaonline

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 174 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
Iwant a simple mobile theme like mobile facebook (m.facebook.com n 0.facebook.com) this is a very simple n eleghant,
So... how to create or modife for this,

Thanks

yunanmr

yunanmr

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 99 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
waiting :yes:

musaonline

musaonline

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 174 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
yes, call me if you get this

windowsgame

windowsgame

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 161 posts
yeah call me too

whachale

whachale

• Campers
  • 1 posts
Please tell me how you can could achieve this, I am very interested. Thank you very muchin advance

TJ1

TJ1

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 368 posts

rd3php

rd3php

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 241 posts
  • LocationKarachi , Pakistan
YOU SHOULD HIRE SOME DEVELOPER TO MAKE THEME LIKE THIS :nerd:

javatech

javatech

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 289 posts
  • LocationYour Moms House
it should not be hard to do but me im a noob :P

stealth

stealth

• Campers
  • 397 posts
  • LocationNew York
Try this App its pretty unique actually And does not cost you anything Chk it http://mobile.conduit.com/ And You can get your App Submited to apple,Droid and More And They Show how to do everything To get your app setup for your website and also as far as submitting to Apps Store with out paying a dime Just watched the video, I just found this new Website, Looks cool as shit,

musaonline

musaonline

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 174 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
but, i'm want this css mobile acsess like this m.facebook, because my mind theme deflaut from phpfox not to simple, if phpfox have css/design like site mobile facebook phpfox can be one script populer and perfect.

stealth

stealth

• Campers
  • 397 posts
  • LocationNew York
Then go Pay a developer 5000 just get to get started, Called booya-media, If you want something that bad Show me the money, Otherwise Theres nothing to talking about.. Or you can learn some Programming skillz.. Tuff Luck
  • TJ1 likes this

Stodger

Stodger

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,121 posts
  • LocationMunich, ND, UK

Try this App its pretty unique actually And does not cost you anything Chk it http://mobile.conduit.com/ And You can get your App Submited to apple,Droid and More And They Show how to do everything To get your app setup for your website and also as far as submitting to Apps Store with out paying a dime Just watched the video, I just found this new Website, Looks cool as shit,

how to get the activity feed to show cause when i type url it states the link does not contain a valid feed url

RRR

RRR

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 149 posts
me 2

allhearts

allhearts

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 157 posts
We need the same mobile site just like fb ,may be not same but when we click buttons like poke,add as friend, it opens in mobile just like in web browsers popup like but does not opens in fb mobile like this.it problems in mobiles which have small resolutions like 'c1' .
It also not shares a post on pages,no like or unlike button in mobile site.

There are many other problems too.

Its layout is proper only in opera. It does not opens with perfect layout in uc-browser

dryhail

dryhail

Business Developer

• Fox Fan Club
  • 100 posts

Then go Pay a developer 5000 just get to get started, Called booya-media, If you want something that bad Show me the money, Otherwise Theres nothing to talking about.. Or you can learn some Programming skillz.. Tuff Luck

Yeah just don't pay Stealth or Holler anything. He's a thief and he'll take your money and return nothing to you. Stealth is Holler's new name and has a reputation for being a dishonest crook on this forum.
Follow him and you'll see!

carrierlp

carrierlp

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 388 posts
Someone on the site made a theme like that, but deleted the post. Anyone knows of a way to obtain it, let me know.

sleeksmile

sleeksmile

• Campers
  • 4 posts

Someone on the site made a theme like that, but deleted the post. Anyone knows of a way to obtain it, let me know.

What did you want exactly? is it mobile browser auto detect? i have mobile autoditect script on my site (link removed), if that is what you want just inbox me

destiny

destiny

Fox Expert

• Campers
  • 2,214 posts

What did you want exactly? is it mobile browser auto detect? i have mobile autoditect script on my site (link removed), if that is what you want just inbox me

first of all do not make post that appears to just get people to your site

second and more importantly do not ask members to go to your site when it is contains malicious re-directs

if you do this again you will be banned without warning

thank you

important note for other members here

advise for members here ! do not go to this user site if he asks you to or pm's his url to you

carrierlp

carrierlp

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 388 posts
Good thing I didnt click it.. Anyways. Ya a while back someone on here had a mobile layout just like facebooks and since that time hes gone.
Id really like to get my hands on it so I can structure mine to work the way I need it. The default one is poor.

NitinKool

NitinKool

• Banned
  • 1 posts
Register to my site please
:) plz Friendzzzzz

that just got you banned, come back again, i dare you, i double dare you, post your link one more motherf**king time and see what happens!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MObile Theme, MObile Theme Like Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users