Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How I create facebook application for facebook login button?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nijat

nijat

• Campers
  • 15 posts
Hi. Please help me. I never create facebook apllication. I don't know how creating facebook application.
But I must create application for the facebook login button in my website.
Thanks.

(Sorry my english)

GEEK

GEEK

• Banned
  • 678 posts
Enable Facebook Connect in Phpfox v3:

Creating the Facebook Application
To create your Facebook Application log into Facebook using your own personal account. Then visit the following page:
http://www.facebook....s/createapp.php
For the field:
Application Name
use a name that will represent the application when users are connecting your site with their Facebook account.
Once you have submitted the form and you have successfully created your application Facebook will send you to the page where you can edit all the settings for your new application. To your left you will find a sub-menu (About, Web Site, Facebook Integration, Mobile and Devices & Advanced).
Click on the sub-menu:
Web Site
For the field:
Site URL
enter the full path to your phpFox site. For example the index page for our live demo is located at:
http://live.phpfox.com/demo/
So we would enter:
http://live.phpfox.com/demo/
Next, save the changes you have just made.
Once you have saved your changes Facebook will send you to a page where it will display your Secret and API keys, which are the keys required in the upcoming step below.
Enabling your Facebook Application in phpFox
Now that you have successfully created your Facebook Application you will need to enable this feature from our AdminCP. To do this log into your AdminCP and go to:

Settings >> System Settings >> Manage Settings >> Facebook Connect
For the field:
Facebook API Key
enter the
API Key
Facebook provides you with.
Next, for the field:
Facebook Secret
enter the
Application Secret
Next, for the field
Application ID
enter the
Application ID
Now enable this feature by setting:
Enable Facebook Connect
to
True
Your Facebook Connect should now be setup. To test this feature log out of your site and visit your sites index page. Under the login form you should see a Facebook Connect button.

LonesomeZombie

LonesomeZombie

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 153 posts
  • LocationIndia
does any one tell me how to creat ssl certificate ???/

talhachamp

talhachamp

Near Promotion

• Campers
  • 380 posts