Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Buy PHPFOX 3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kexxxan

kexxxan

• Campers
  • 1 posts

Hello, I am using a nulled version of phpfox 3, i love the script but don't really want to use a nulled version. Instead i would love to buy the script, but i can't find any site that sells it. 

If I understand it right, they don't make phpfox 3 anymore but have gone over to phpfox 4. Does that mean it is legal for me to use phpfox 3 for free? If not. How and where can i buy the script?

Basically my question is, how do i use phpfox version 3 in a legal way?

Techbulk

Techbulk

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,938 posts
  • LocationItalia

you should talk to the phpfox team, ask for Data66, or place an ad here on someone's camp that has the original and sells it. In the past, about a month ago there were a lot of people selling it here on camp.

masdedy

masdedy

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 50 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

hello,

i want to sell my licence o fhpfox

i have 2 licence. 

pro version.

pls reply if you have interest.

thanks