Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

PHPFOX V4 -Pro License with extras for sale

Phpfox V4 contest lottery getting started Younet Ultimate Video Tour guide profile picker FoxfeedPro Younet Clean theme

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gershwin

Gershwin

• Campers
  • 8 posts
  • LocationShenzhen, China

I am selling my phpfox v4 pro license including : Cometchat premium edition, Younet Ultimate Video, Younet Contest, Younet tour guide, Younet Getting Started, Younet User Document, Younet Advance Menu, Younet FoxfeedsPro, Younet Popup Profile, Younet Feedback, Younet Responsive Clean Template, Advance Photo, Flags, Quotes, Lottery, Badges and a few more. If you decide to use V3 I have most of Younet App including Resume and Job posting. All for only $500 or best offer that is acceptable to me. Please private message me for more info.

81ebc6a6-0093-481c-b9e4-8b0ba063f05e.jpg

Erick1990

Erick1990

• Campers
  • 2 posts

YOur selling Lottery app? I have Emoney, and dating app, can we triad? lol

Gershwin

Gershwin

• Campers
  • 8 posts

YOur selling Lottery app? I have Emoney, and dating app, can we triad? lol

Gershwin

Gershwin

• Campers
  • 8 posts
I also have those apps. I have another few apps I didn't show here. My goal is to sell the Phpfox license. However, the best offer up to now is $350. I need 400 because I have to add a serve plan for one month in order for Phpfox to do the transfer.

candyman

candyman

• Campers
  • 1 posts

modules and license do other websites work ?

Gershwin

Gershwin

• Campers
  • 8 posts
Question:
"modules and license do other websites work?"
Answer :
Modules and license follows what ever domain is listed in Phpfox Account admin panel which I would have Phpfox legally transfer to the new owner.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Phpfox V4, contest, lottery, getting started, Younet Ultimate Video, Tour guide, profile picker, FoxfeedPro, Younet Clean theme

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users