Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Help guys, Which is the best?

version php script fox phpfox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tsunami

Tsunami

• Campers
  • 2 posts
Hello colleagues, this topic is basically so that knowing your experience with the phpfox scripts, tell me which version do you recommend? But above all one that does not present errors.

Tip: I need one containing the shoutbox, section of photos, videos, and the wall of comments of beginning to be public and to be able to see the publications of all the users, it would be of great help that they recommend me a version that suits well to the smartphone and That does not present errors, if they give me the link would be spectacular :yes:  thx

puma

puma

• Campers
  • 5 posts

Difficult question :) 

You may try 3.9 / 3.7.7 or 3.6.

Tsunami

Tsunami

• Campers
  • 2 posts

i I have tried the version 4.0 beta 3 and it has everything except upload videos (the only defect in its mobile version has some badly adjusted styles, and moved the notification in the bottom (panel_links), but that solves it with styles), has The shoutbox, the chat plugin friends .. can someone tell me if there is a version of the 4.x that has the shoutbox or videos but no errors?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: version, php, script, fox, phpfox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users