Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Starter on phpFox (v4) - some questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Scandal

Scandal

• Campers
  • 1 posts

Hello to community :)

I'm using phpFox for the first time. I have in mind to buy the Neutron PRO in a few months, and, for now I'm testing the nulled version of the platform on my localhost (xampp). :)

I'm also a PHP developer (I have develop lots of addons for vBulletin Forum software), so I need to achieve some experience with phpFox.

My questions for now:

1. How could I modify any page on phpFox? For example on vBulletin we had the "templates" where you can have access to any html code of any page. I don't find something relative on Theme Editor. Just a CSS editor only. Any idea?

2. I want to try CKEditor, Shoutbox and others on my localhost's nulled phpFox (v4.5.0). Is there any way? It said that my license not found...

3. Finally, I need some advices about how could I start developing Apps (addons) for phpFox 4.5.0+.

Any link with step by step articles about how the API works etc?

Any suggestion is welcomed. :yes:

adepeter

adepeter

• Campers
  • 18 posts

Hello to community :)

I'm using phpFox for the first time. I have in mind to buy the Neutron PRO in a few months, and, for now I'm testing the nulled version of the platform on my localhost (xampp). :)

I'm also a PHP developer (I have develop lots of addons for vBulletin Forum software), so I need to achieve some experience with phpFox.

My questions for now:
1. How could I modify any page on phpFox? For example on vBulletin we had the "templates" where you can have access to any html code of any page. I don't find something relative on Theme Editor. Just a CSS editor only. Any idea?

2. I want to try CKEditor, Shoutbox and others on my localhost's nulled phpFox (v4.5.0). Is there any way? It said that my license not found...

3. Finally, I need some advices about how could I start developing Apps (addons) for phpFox 4.5.0+.
Any link with step by step articles about how the API works etc?

Any suggestion is welcomed. :yes:

Do you ve the CKEDITOR addon standalone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users