Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Phpfox v3 vs V4 Which one you prefer and why ?

comparison

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Which phpfox Version you like more (16 member(s) have cast votes)

v3 vs v4

1. Phpfox v3 (14 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. Phpfox v4 (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

deepakkhasa

deepakkhasa

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 53 posts

Hey there, I was just a little confused which to use for my new project v3 or v4. 

I like version 3 because it has more options available

but version 4 has more advance look and feel to it

So whats your opinion which one is better

Thank in advance for the advice..

Cheers

Techbulk

Techbulk

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,939 posts
  • LocationItalia

Phpfox V3 the best.

dirtydoll

dirtydoll

• Campers
  • 11 posts

v4 hasn't options

v3 is better than v4

the skin of v4 is veeeeeeery simple and boring

and v4 dont work good

ChukuChukuBeef

ChukuChukuBeef

Business Developer

• Moderators
  • 322 posts

Many users and developers have abandoned Phpfox ever since they moved to V4 platform . 

I haven't used V4 yet so I can't really make any constructive comparison between v3 and v4 . 

antoineange51

antoineange51

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLille

Bonjour je confirme mieux la v3

antoineange51

antoineange51

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLille

Bonjour a vous tous est a deepakkhasa merci de votre retour non jais pas de conseille a donner car je suis novice a phpfox mais comme je les dit j"aime mieux phpfox v3.90 il est vrais que la présentation de v4 est mieux mais je pense qu'il faut attendre la version v4.6 voir v4.8 merci a toi est a tout les membres a bientôt

Hello has is you all has deepakkhasa thank you for your return not jet not of advise(recommend) has to give because I am novice has phpfox but as I say them j " prefer phpfox v3.90 he is true that the presentation(display) of v4 is better but I think that it is necessary to wait for the version v4.6 to see v4.8 thank you has you is has quite the members soon has

antoineange51

antoineange51

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLille

Salut a tous comme jais dit je suis novice a phpfox v3.9 si une bonne mais pour la configuration suis prés a donner en mp mes identifiants car je galère merci

je suis français jais du mal dans votre langue merci a tous.

Hello has all for said jet I am novice has phpfox v3.9 if a good one(maid) but for the configuration was meadows has to give mp my identifiers because I have a hard time thank you

I am French jet of the evil in your language(tongue) thank you has all

dryhail

dryhail

Business Developer

• Fox Fan Club
  • 100 posts

version 3 > version 4! 

Version 3 is superior by all accounts.

I have been using version 3 for the longest, started with version 2 and was hesitant to go to version 4 after the leap of success i saw in version 3!  For good reason, there has been so many complaints and issues with version 4. I'm sticking with version 3.

For me:
Version 4 doesn't look so great! It's super cheesy, lack character, lacks features and parts were separated to become optional 3rd party plugins for a fee, all of this is a little dishonest and shitty to me.  I' am still running version 3.8.0 and no complaints.   I am actually thinking about moving to moosocial!  i have just downloaded the null version to see how it works.  

billybob

billybob

• Campers
  • 7 posts

I am actually thinking about moving to moosocial! i have just downloaded the null version to see how it works.

Hey I have moosocial v2.6.1 & v2.6.2 as well as every plugin available, all nulled if interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users