Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

PHPFOX v3.9.0 Final Release For V3 Now Live

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

Phpfox v3.9.0 was recently released fixing several bugs in v3.8.

fokoli

fokoli

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 28 posts

admins of this site. 

savagebeast

savagebeast

• Campers
  • 15 posts
Completely

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

I'd say not as dead as v3. It's a collectors item now. They don't even offer it in the downloads store. Their new pricing plan is $299.00 for just the core of v4, $399.00 for basic blog and photos for v4 and $599.00 for marketplace and chat for v4 pro. Phpfox is dead as a whole. I miss v3 already. Only place left to go is Social Engine and away from Data66 (Donna Brient) phpfxs poster girl or Mascot.

fokoli

fokoli

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 28 posts

I'd say not as dead as v3. It's a collectors item now. They don't even offer it in the downloads store. Their new pricing plan is $299.00 for just the core of v4, $399.00 for basic blog and photos for v4 and $599.00 for marketplace and chat for v4 pro. Phpfox is dead as a whole. I miss v3 already. Only place left to go is Social Engine and away from Data66 (Donna Brient) phpfxs poster girl or Mascot.

so if some one making a nulling community and he can't buy a license so he just simply must die or close the shit community . 

woowers

woowers

• Campers
  • 1 posts

it's available on download store , already some websites updated their version ;)

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

No kidding. V4 isn't worth $50.00 in my opinion. I paid $150.00 for v3 back in 2013 before I found phpfox camp. It seems licenses don't last for ever.

so if some one making a nulling community and he can't buy a license so he just simply must die or close the shit community . 

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

Nice. Of course I just had to find out the hard way that apparently Donna won't own up to a mistake they made on their end. When v4 came out, they moved their license system to a new system. My license along with several others got bugged when I tried to sign in to their store once the move completed. The license was valid but the store wouldn't let me in. I was able to sign in to their client area and I had access to v4. But I didn't to v3. I did email support because my license was purchased by me with no connection to anyone else. Of course that's when she removed it completely accusing me of sharing it when I didn't and mentioned phpfoxcamp and I was associated with heavy piracy. I promptly told her I fully support phpfox camp as the tried and true support center for phpfox safe for people to use with no malware connection what so ever, providing access to software nobody else could if they didn't have the money to pay for it. I personally spent over $800.00 in plugins for v3 and have lost it because I had a problem with an error they had on their system. She first tried to lie to me saying I wasn't a client. I showed her the email associated with my license and that I never changed or updated anything along with the payment details, and that's when I was removed without warning. Keep in mind I proved to her my solitary license had 0 problems and I registered here a few months after I received it to test out plugins before I bought them. Had no problem with it until a few months after v4 when they moved over. That's when everything went wrong and my license wasn't shared with anyone of that I'm positive. I always updated my domain if I had to change it, so I don't know what she is talking about but boy I told her a piece of my mind when she said I was suspended. I said I'll buy another v4 license and share it here out of spite to anyone who wants it. I'm going to do that, I just lost over $1000.00 worth of content I paid for and over her mentioning I was a part of something she had no proof of until I told her I was under a different name, she doesn't know who she is dealing with. I may be a client, but I'm  not defenseless. She is the malware of phpfox mark my words and I'll tell you something else. I never had any of these problems with social engine and I've been using a null copy of that since 2014. I can't afford $700.00 but I repaid their developers by contributing over 500 issues on github for them and they're fixing it and making it a product worth buying. Phpfox on the other hand, isn't worth my time after how I was treated at customer support. I fully support nulling it in any form, be sure to edit core files so that you can tell them how amazing it is when it works right without the license verification, the way it should work for paying clients who don't know what a relief a nulled piece of software lets them know about how their hard earned money is being spent. When I have to live off it, software doesn't become my priority and licensing is a type of malware more people should become aware of. When you pay for something, you don't give the developer access to monitor what you do with it. That's a legal virus that I don't support. I am loyal to phpfoxcamp so whatever you need, I'm here.

it's available on download store , already some websites updated their version ;)

zoundite

zoundite

• Campers
  • 10 posts

Keep an eye on Socialveo as well. The developer used to be part of phpFox's developer community and they're close to releasing something in the next month.

ddarkiller

ddarkiller

• Campers
  • 2 posts

thanks

antoineange51

antoineange51

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLille

Bonjour a tous si vous désirer la version v3.9.0 final release faite demande en MP envoie gratuit, merci a bientôt

Hello has all thank you if you to wish the version v3.9.0 final release made demand for MP sends free, has soon

Antonietta

Antonietta

• Campers
  • 4 posts
Anyone knows where to find phpfox 3.0.9 nulled ?

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

You can find the latest version to download right here. Sorry for the delay in uploading.

Compared to v3.8 however there are major differences in the code structure. It looks strange but it works.

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada

http://www.phpfoxcam...ked-100-nulled/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users