Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

ArrowChat.v1.8.0.PHP.NULL.DG

arrowchat nulled

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

DarkGoth

DarkGoth

• Moderators
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationUnknown

screenshot-mini.png

Description
ArrowChat is a jQuery chat software that uses PHP and mySQL. It is placed at the bottom of your website similar to Facebook Chat.

The script is fully customizable from within the administration panel. Customers of ArrowChat are also able to buy or sell modifications, themes, and plugins for the software from our built-in store. The chat script will integrate seamlessly with your existing user database, even on a custom website.

DOWNLOAD:

http://adf.ly/xsLOU

PASSWORD:

darkgoth2015

elshara

elshara

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCanada

Thanks for sharing. I never tried arrowchat before.

RobinHood

RobinHood

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 183 posts

is this nulled..i use arrowchat in past and they detect my nulled version and send me maill .....so i am asking..

phixer

phixer

• Banned
  • 5 posts

you have cometchat 5.5 fixed ?

myfavlife

myfavlife

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 125 posts

thank you very much

mark33

mark33

Banned

• Banned
  • 6 posts

no floating tab 

wschulz

wschulz

• Campers
  • 1 posts

Good work, thank you very much

:party:

Decepticon

Decepticon

• Campers
  • 1 posts

Failed to display Arraowchat in my site because vBulletin uses ISO-8859-1 encoding

ImranMurtaza

ImranMurtaza

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 23 posts

Nice Sharing...

deepakkhasa

deepakkhasa

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 53 posts

screenshot-mini.png

Description
ArrowChat is a jQuery chat software that uses PHP and mySQL. It is placed at the bottom of your website similar to Facebook Chat.

The script is fully customizable from within the administration panel. Customers of ArrowChat are also able to buy or sell modifications, themes, and plugins for the software from our built-in store. The chat script will integrate seamlessly with your existing user database, even on a custom website.

DOWNLOAD:

http://adf.ly/xsLOU

PASSWORD:

darkgoth2015

I know its the same question asked again and again but i just want to be sure DarkGoth.. Is it nulled properly or there is risk of callback. 

Thank you for the upload anyways

Bshiv

Bshiv

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 21 posts

any ideas on why

the mobile tab doesn't work properly?

meosenturc

meosenturc

• Campers
  • 1 posts

mobile tab blank page issue still exists in this version. new update is said to solve the issue. I hope DarkGoth will share any update with us :) using this version for a while. 

MarcosChSaltos

MarcosChSaltos

• Campers
  • 1 posts

Thanks 

EvilMinds

EvilMinds

• Campers
  • 7 posts

I am using phpFox 3.8.0 and I have uploaded the Arrowchat folder and tried to run the installation. Everything has gone fine until I get to the Configuration part where it tells me phpfox_ is an incorrect prefix. What do I do to solve this? If I leave it blank it seems to go through completing the installation, however the Arrowchat bar does not appear on my website.

JonasProd

JonasProd

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 40 posts

not work better mobile 4.9..... :no:

please help

Golge

Golge

• Campers
  • 1 posts

link deat