:: Features ::
- Do not modifies any file, neither into phpFox nor vBulletin.
- You can turn off this tool at the AdminCP, by just disabling the add-on.
- Import users with their avatars (profile pictures).
- Threads are imported with the associated poll (in case the thread have a poll) and its respective votes.
- Threads are imported with their attributes: sticky and/or closed.
- You can select whether to import only users, users and friendships, or import all (forums and others).
- PhpFox must be installed first to import data from vBulletin.
- Site must be closed off to avoid new users to register during the import and reduce the resources consumption.
- vBulletin database must be installed in the same server. In case this is not possible, the database should allow external connections.
:: Steps to Install ::
1. Download the attached file.
2. Unzip it in your computer.
3. Upload the content of the folder "upload/" into your site.
4. Go to the AdminCP -> Extension -> Products -> Import Products and click on "Install".
5. Go to AdminCP -> Modules -> vBimporter to proceed.
UPDATE: It is strongly recommended to run the importer with debug mode enabled, because, in case something fails, you can get the error reported by the server.
Hope this add-on be useful for you!