Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

phpFox-3.8.0.Stable.NULL-DG

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Reznov

Reznov

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 73 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Solved.

But I'm with out a doubt, what is the full version, I refer to totally full version, which is correct? You are here or that topic?

http://www.phpfoxcam...80-maintenance/

deepakkhasa

deepakkhasa

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 53 posts

You can download things uploaded by DarkGoth, with you eyes closed.. Always works, never disappoints

Thx bro

Mark7

Mark7

• Campers
  • 2 posts

Thanks, great job

hatrungthanh

hatrungthanh

• Campers
  • 1 posts

I can't upload video. Please help me. Thanks a lots

antonely93

antonely93

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 91 posts

How to active JS/CSS Master Files on it guys? i can't see this option in server setting

crossy4life

crossy4life

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 28 posts
This version seems to be working well for me

Ademar

Ademar

• Campers
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Bom dia Campers. Uma resposta por favor! tenho phpfox 3.7 e preciso saber o que adicionar nele, talvez plugins, modulos, ou phpfox está apto para a rede social. Quantos usuários posso ter ativos ao mesmo tempo? Preciso saber antes de hospedar minha rede. Preciso garantir boa quantidade de users ao mesmo tempo e garantir milhares de conexões diárias. Me orientem por favor! Obrigado.

antoineange51

antoineange51

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLille

Bonjour a tous je possede la version phpfox 3.8.0 ultimate,  youtube est les video marche trés bien sans modification mais je ne sais pas comment envoyer sur le site a qui cela interesse en mp merci

Hello has all I the version possede phpfox 3.8.0 ultimate, YouTube is video walks(works) trés well without modification but I do not know how to send on the site has who(which) it interests mp there thank you

antoineange51

antoineange51

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLille

embem video ca marche bien merci a plus

http://annonce.antoi....php?do=/video/

Edited by antoineange51, 07 September 2015 - 02:30 PM.

JonasProd

JonasProd

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 40 posts

enable debug mode and check

This happens after installing phpFox , after clicking to see site of this error, and we could not have access to anything
This error is caused by the hosting .
here in Brazil we have a business that does not allow phpFox nulled , and blocks the user account in cpanel .
Test on localhost and see which works perfectly .

Brazil tradutor
Isso acontece depois de instalar o phpfox, após clicar em ver site, da esse erro, e não conseguimos ter acesso a mais nada
Esse erro é provocado pela hospedagem.
aqui no brasil tem uma empresa que não permite phpfox nulled, e bloqueia  a conta do usuário em cpanel.
Teste em localhost e verás que funciona perfeitamente.

JonasProd

JonasProd

Fresh Developer

• Campers
  • 40 posts

I had this error after installation

f94a4d1828.png

I am attempting a re-install as we speak.

This happens after installing phpFox , after clicking to see site of this error, and we could not have access to anything
This error is caused by the hosting .
here in Brazil we have a business that does not allow phpFox nulled , and blocks the user account in cpanel .
Test on localhost and see which works perfectly .

Alexlim90

Alexlim90

• Campers
  • 4 posts

Hi Guys,

Anyone want Younet Clean Template? I plan to sell it $50 (instead of $80) because i no longer using the theme. The license i can provide after purchase.

Thank You 

Gleetch

Gleetch

• Campers
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

When I was awaiting the release of phpfox 4, I thought it would be something special, to some extent breakthrough. And finally, it happened, but what happened?

Almost the same code, but only in compliance with the PSR standards? Applications that now are installed only through their service? Cutting functionality, which for some was useful? May be adding a responsive theme was supposed to save the situation? These guys actually understand what a responsive theme means? It seems so not...

I think that it is easier to base this release, you can build what you need... it would be faster than trying to create the same thing on a new platform... Especially considering the amount of add-ons available for version 3.

Thanx DarkGoth!!! :shake:

nimoispizza

nimoispizza

Home Developer

• Campers
  • 77 posts

thanks

Omaegatz

Omaegatz

• Campers
  • 1 posts

nice good

Erick1990

Erick1990

• Campers
  • 1 posts

I had one problem when installing this. I get the message: Oops! phpFox is not installed. Please run the install script to get your community setup. i went to server.sett.php an added the correct database info, and everything. What am i missing?

ShadDaKlown

ShadDaKlown

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 391 posts
  • LocationThe Wicked Realms

im doing a fresh install and i can not see activity points on the dashboard at all with the default theme...i have not tried any other theme yet. any ideas?

***EDIT***

I have tried with another theme and still dont see activity points

i cleared browser cache and phpfox cache

it is set to true in the admin panel to show on dashboard. but it is not showing.

thanks for the help

Edited by ShadDaKlown, 14 May 2016 - 11:50 PM.

Anti

Anti

Banned

• Banned
  • 15 posts

Can you give me 3.9.0 ?

iulius29

iulius29

• Campers
  • 1 posts

Here's the v3.9 but not nulled

http://www.mediafire...otrqi/3.9.0.zip

If anyone can work on ... please give below the ver. nulled

abu1omar1

abu1omar1

• Campers
  • 6 posts

im doing a fresh install and i can not see activity points on the dashboard at all with the default theme...i have not tried any other theme yet. any ideas?

***EDIT***

I have tried with another theme and still dont see activity points

i cleared browser cache and phpfox cache

it is set to true in the admin panel to show on dashboard. but it is not showing.

thanks for the help

I'm having the same issue now, but earlier it was working well!

Do you updated the Apache, or MySQL? because I've did. but I'm not sure its the reason.

one thing I've done checked the files & folders permissions found OK, also check by installing a new one in different folder but working well.

any help please..

***EDIT***

Finally i found some files was moved by mistake..   hehe

Thanks everybody

Edited by abu1omar1, 22 October 2016 - 10:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users