Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Buying smartphone off Ebay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

whatfoxsay

whatfoxsay

• Campers
  • 1 posts
Hi, my sister would like a replacenment phone and let me help her buying one off Ebay. Her current phone sucking battery out of life quickly is crap so I am also going to buy her a new battery off mpj. I dont want to get screwed over on buying a phone that not getting activated. What should I pay attention to when buying phone from Ebay? Suggestions are welcomed! Thanks.

Techbulk

Techbulk

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,939 posts
  • LocationItalia

Hi, my sister would like a replacenment phone and let me help her buying one off Ebay. Her current phone sucking battery out of life quickly is crap so I am also going to buy her a new battery off mpj. I dont want to get screwed over on buying a phone that not getting activated. What should I pay attention to when buying phone from Ebay? Suggestions are welcomed! Thanks.

I use Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and tablet and I must say they are the best phones, in my opinion even better than an Iphone etc. Samsung is unbeatable

ohmy

ohmy

Banned

• Banned
  • 169 posts
personally i would install my own OS on the phone that would not cost a penny, and be bug free and remove all the bloatware that is factory installed, also the s4 is a great phone but is full of backdoors to the NSA hahaha

runemasterz

runemasterz

• Campers
  • 8 posts

but is iPhone more better due to it specs then samsung, as well samsung support team?

i get why lot of users likes android over all then IOS, to custom it, but iOS as not option but yet is stable then android, -- don't get me wrong, i like my LG G4 phone, but there OS, as yet never been up dated in long long long time, and yet my iPhone 6, as like 7 updates so far ... but then again, i like iPhone due to there imessage :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users