Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Cheap Domain Name Registration And Hosting

Domain names hosting Vps Email Hosting

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

hacker01

hacker01

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 108 posts
Cheap Domain Names Registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Free DNS, Privacy Protection at Oxymax Domains , there is a promotion also for domain registration check here for promo offers check it out : http://oxymax.biz/do...tion/promos.php

i purchased mine domain from them they have excellent support. so why not grab your domain and hosting from them before there promotions get expires at 31-01-2014 visit them at http://oxymax.biz

Edited by hacker01, 13 January 2014 - 06:58 AM.

waller

waller

• Campers
  • 12 posts
wow nice i just purchased .org domain from them nice promotion price 6.59 USD and paypal supported also no coupon reqiured for discounts great site thanks hacker01

tak

tak

Pro Developer

• Campers
  • 825 posts
It is the same price for a dot org that I pay for a dot com. Dot com domains are better in my opinion.

billyf777

billyf777

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 401 posts
you got robbed, hacker and waller
.orgs go for $3.99 or less, tak is right, you paid the .com price for a .org

also oxymax.biz was "opened" on Aug of last year ( Do you really want to trust your site to a brand new host?)
and is only registered for 1 year. ( wow, this shows a real long term commitment from them. Hope they and your site are still here next year. )
and since they are just a reseller and markup for enom, why not just go direct?

hacker01, is oxymax yours?

hacker01

hacker01

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 108 posts

you got robbed, hacker and waller
.orgs go for $3.99 or less, tak is right, you paid the .com price for a .org

also oxymax.biz was "opened" on Aug of last year ( Do you really want to trust your site to a brand new host?)
and is only registered for 1 year. ( wow, this shows a real long term commitment from them. Hope they and your site are still here next year. )
and since they are just a reseller and markup for enom, why not just go direct?

hacker01, is oxymax yours?

if billy your a talking about they are reseller than namecheap.com is also a enom reseller so why r u arguing with Oxymax.biz and if they are new in business no problem for me we have to give them chance to survive in market bcoz they are honest and providing thing as according to their policy of site and instead of arguing why not dear billy and tak u try them .

and how they robbed us .org domain prices with namecheap.com coupon 2014 'Newyear' price 10.16 USD
and godaddy has no coupon code for .org and giving it on regular prices

and oxymax.biz promo prices are here check it by ur self : http://oxymax.biz/do...tion/promos.php

Edited by hacker01, 13 January 2014 - 01:10 PM.

billyf777

billyf777

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 401 posts
who said anything about namecheap? I never mentioned them.

bottom line $10.16 is too much for a .org I'll get you one for $3.99/yr , what name do you want?

And did you know that google will not even look at a new domain name! and only names that are registered for 5 years are taken seriously.

Best thing you could do is try to find an expired name at a $5.00 auction. Look for a name in your field and hopefully find one that is already established and indexed/ranked by google and maybe even getting some residual traffic! A little searching and you may find a real nugget of gold!

Look it up in the wayback machine ( Internet Archive ) to see what it looked like in the past.

tak

tak

Pro Developer

• Campers
  • 825 posts
Sometimes you get better service with the higher price. I was just saying that I never seen a price difference with dot org and dot com. I have always seen them for the same price.

hacker01

hacker01

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 108 posts

Sometimes you get better service with the higher price. I was just saying that I never seen a price difference with dot org and dot com. I have always seen them for the same price.

well i have talked to them they said they will renew their registration period and they are not going any where they stay in market with better services to thier clients so why not we all here try their services.

tak

tak

Pro Developer

• Campers
  • 825 posts
I have

well i have talked to them they said they will renew their registration period and they are not going any where they stay in market with better services to thier clients so why not we all here try their services.

I have my own service I run, so I am good. Thanks for the offer though.

dryhail

dryhail

Business Developer

• Fox Fan Club
  • 100 posts

ehhhhhh I dont know if this host is still active! Their site is down and it seems like they may have gone ................. for good!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Domain names, hosting, Vps, Email Hosting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users