Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to PHPFox Camp
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
cheap dedicated servers
Photo

Pins - In the Season of Sharing

Pins

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

TJ1

TJ1

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 368 posts
For some reason I was not able to post an attachment in the modules directory so this is what I did,

You can create a new topic here http://www.phpfoxcam...m/22-say-hello/

Then dont put any info anywhere, go to the bottom and add an attachment with the use

advanced uploader option not basic uploader.

Then just press cancel down at the bottom and now they are stored in the my media section of the

text editor.

Go back to the modules directory create a Topic or a reply anywhere in the modules directory and

click on the My Media button next to the smiley face in the text editor then click on attachments on the

left of the popup and then select the file picture or whatever you want then click finish.

The result is this
Attached File  phpfox-product-MAC_Pins-1.2.2-(pins-lite).zip   105.46KB   136 downloads
Attached File  pins-on-home-page.zip   6.24KB   135 downloads
Attached File  Pins Blog.zip   3.81KB   109 downloads

You can also add youtube video's in the text editor in the Special bb code button on the upper left
hand corner of text editor by selecting media and just putting a video url in the media url box.

I made this video on the night it happened its pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA8BgX33yfI

Edited by TJ1, 30 July 2013 - 05:20 AM.

TJ1

TJ1

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 368 posts
Any moderator know why you can't post attachments at the bottom of the editor in the modules section?

As I look at post in the past for a while now people have just been having to upload to mediafire and
and other host which then get killed off sometimes except mediafire there pretty good at keeping files up.

A long time ago you were able to post attachments in the modules section.

One of the many moderators in the past year must have changed something?

TJ1

TJ1

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 368 posts
PS please delete my old post that just said test in the title thanks.

Edited by TJ1, 30 July 2013 - 05:26 AM.

imaman

imaman

Business Developer

• Banned
  • 214 posts
thaank you TJ1
and again for your extra effort

TJ1

TJ1

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 368 posts

thaank you TJ1
and again for your extra effort

Your most assuredly welcome

Solitaire game test. Zoom in and play
http://www.uclick.com/widgets/yw/solitaire.swf

gazleyp

gazleyp

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 174 posts
  • LocationManchester
Please can you give a little more info, screen shots and phpfox versions supported and is it nulled, thanks for you efforts

imaman

imaman

Business Developer

• Banned
  • 214 posts
mini game is freakin sweet TJ1

Techbulk

Techbulk

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,938 posts
  • LocationItalia
wow thanks

TJ1

TJ1

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 368 posts

Please can you give a little more info, screen shots and phpfox versions supported and is it nulled, thanks for you efforts

I tried it on 3.3 and it works. The Pins-blog.zip dont work so you can delete that. It will show whatever videos or photos from the phpfox photo and video module in pinterest style. Install pins-lite then install pins-on-homepage.
There are no encrypted licence checks in this.
Here are your screen shots:
Posted Image

gazleyp

gazleyp

Business Developer

• Campers
  • 174 posts
  • LocationManchester
Hey great thanks for reply

lmjr2000

lmjr2000

• Campers
  • 13 posts
  • LocationKissimmee Fl
How do i install?

hameni

hameni

• Campers
  • 1 posts

For some reason I was not able to post an attachment in the modules directory so this is what I did,

You can create a new topic here http://www.phpfoxcam...m/22-say-hello/

Then dont put any info anywhere, go to the bottom and add an attachment with the use

advanced uploader option not basic uploader.

Then just press cancel down at the bottom and now they are stored in the my media section of the

text editor.

Go back to the modules directory create a Topic or a reply anywhere in the modules directory and

click on the My Media button next to the smiley face in the text editor then click on attachments on the

left of the popup and then select the file picture or whatever you want then click finish.

The result is this

You can also add youtube video's in the text editor in the Special bb code button on the upper left
hand corner of text editor by selecting media and just putting a video url in the media url box.

I made this video on the night it happened its pretty funny

merci pour le patage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users